Pages

Thursday 5 January 2023

Thursday, 5th January 2023 - Paint Along with Graham

It was an eventful start to my day. I had my phone balanced on a shelf above the toilet. My daughter and I were chatting about very important news. My phone slipped off the shelf into the open toilet. Bugger. Call ended. I snatched it out the toilet and it has been in a tub of rice all day. And And And .... it is still working. Thank goodness for waterproof technology.

This afternoon I spent an immersing couple of hours with The Weald of Kent Art Society. Our president talked us through a landscape using two yellows, two reds and two blues. I was totally engrossed and forget the outside world for the afternoon. Thank you my fellow artists for taking me to a place of artistic learning.

We have not seen Tony and Wendy for weeks. They gave us a lift to the Bell and Jorrocks for a couple of rounds of chat. They now have in their possession a very belated Christmas card and present. Next time we might indulge in peanuts. Sooo good to see them.

Our bed is covered with our packing for our sailing holiday. I am quietly at my computer hoping my husband will sort it all out. I love a holiday but knowing what to take?!? Sketch pads, brushes, watercolour paints, pencil and a sharpener - that's imperative. 


Paint Along with Graham

Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment