Pages

Thursday 26 January 2023

Thursday, 26th January 2023 - Homemade Oven Chips

Dogs, cobras and pigeons joined my on my yoga mat along with a couple of grumpy planks.

I am very happy my phone is working again. A tedious task of making beds is so much easier when I have my daughter to chat to and tell me stories about the grandchildren. 

I was looking for a man's waistcoat. My visit to a fifth charity shop proved fruitful. There was even a choice. I felt very pleased with my achievement.

This afternoon I ate three ginger biscuits during a Weald of Kent Art Society committee meeting. The occasional diversion from the agenda made for a fun couple of hours. The annual exhibition was clarified, an open day being worked out, demonstrations, creative meetings and art challenges discussed. There are a couple of items with my name. The future of the society is looking positive.

We had fish and chips for dinner. Tim made the chips. I microwaved the mushy peas. Not sure the division of jobs was quite even. We watched Nine Perfect Strangers. What a twisted plot. Nicole Kidman gives me the heebie-jeebies. 

I blame my scribbly sketch on being a bit tired. Goodnight.


Homemade Oven Chips
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment