Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Wednesday, 20th February 2019 - Tulips From Amsterdam

I got some good advice and went with a basket of spring bulbs to see Mum. Of course I would have done this anyway. She was so pleased to see me and had saved me an article from the Daily Mail about a duckling. I am now not sure how I feel. A little bit guilty. A little bit relieved. A quite a bit happier than yesterday.

My studio was a great place of refuge this afternoon. All the preparation has been done and I can start paining tomorrow. It took me a couple of hours to get ready. I learnt today you should not wear bright clothes when painting as they reflect on your work and give you false colours.

I have added two poppies and two more hollyhocks to add to my collection. Maybe I will plant them tomorrow.



Tulips From Amsterdam
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment