Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2019

Tuesday, 19th February 2019 - Slug Fodder

So sorry I didn't make a coffee date today. Next week my lovely Sarah when we are both fit and full of the joys of Spring and our sap is rising.

I had a delivery to make to Mum. I was hoping not to go, that she might forget but I got a phone call at 5pm. I was pleased to put reduced hot cross buns in my basket along with strawberry yogurt and chocolate bar for Mum. And I still got the BYBOHP offer. My joy was short lived as my visit to Mum ended in a bit of an altercation. I should have been more gentle but I wasn't. I could have been kinder with the way I spoke but I wasn't. I am really very sorry. I will muse and ponder and go back and forth over what I said probably in the dark sleep at night.

On a happier note Waitrose has some fine hollyhocks. I have two maroon and two red to plant in my front border.


Slug Fodder
Pen, Charcoal and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment