Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

Thursday, 21st February 2019 - Lesson in Electronics

It was wonderful if slow progress in my studio. So lucky to have the time to indulge my obsession. If you follow me on Instagram you will see what I got up to .... so far.

We took a walk into the village. I thought it was meant to be warm and sunny. It was a touch chilly. We checked up on the progress of the new primary school. There are some hefty metal beams going in. One has been signed by the children for prosperity.

Tim, Hetty and Bella worked on their electrician skills with breadboards, LED's, wires, batteries and resistors. I am not sure that blowing up the LED's was quite necessary and it did smell.

I wouldn't recommend the Jackfruit with hoisin sauce, even when reduced, from Waitrose. The advantage was that it made for a delightfully easy meal with a pile of vegetables.


Lesson in Electronics
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment