Pages

Thursday 7 February 2019

Thursday, 7th February 2019 - Blemished Primroses

You know how it is when you are tired and that glorious feeling of getting into bed and under the duvet ready for a night of delicious deep sleep. Last night it just wasn't happening. From my left side, to my back, to my front with my toes out the duvet and onto my right side and a scrunched up pillow. Just not working. So I got up and shared a piece of cheese with the cat. Went back to bed to find a melange of aromas and sounds following a couple of beers in the pub interspersed with rain on the window. The wonders of married life.

Herbie has a new occupation. He likes to move monkey nuts from one container to another. Good coordination practice and by the expression on his face very very serious work. How I adore my grandson.

Mum phoned to check I was dropping off her tablets and bathroom items. She was sorry to hear I was still not feeling perfect and said I could just drop them off in the lobby. Nice. It was worth the trip as I swung by Waitrose and got reduced salmon, potatoes and sweet corn for dinner.


Blemished Primroses
Pen and Watercolour



No comments:

Post a Comment