Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Tuesday, 12th February 2019 - Flowery Gift

Following a trail of breakfasts I tackled cleaning up of the rooms. The dishwasher loaded, the washing machine laundering and the tumble drier - well.... tumble drying. I had a break with Herbie to feed the chickens with left over full English.

Harriet bought me a gorgeous bunch of gerberas. They are looking jolly on my kitchen table.

Bella and I had a marvelous time this afternoon. A stop by at Waitrose found her exuberance with the self check-out scanner meant we had to keep getting assistance to remove our multiple items. A visit to Great Grandma found her in a dilemma about her trip to see the cardiologist tomorrow. She doesn't want to go as she is wobbly on her legs. We use a wheelchair to refrain from toppling over. So she was worried about getting in and out of the car as she 'nearly' fell last time. She had an ECG a while back. She said they would have got in contact if there was anything of concern. There was no explaining that was the purpose of the trip tomorrow. She will phone me in the morning with her decision.

Blimey I enjoyed my glass of red wine whilst Endeavour engaged me.


Flowery Gift
Watercolour and Charcoal

No comments:

Post a Comment