Pages

Monday 18 February 2019

Monday, 18th February 2019 - Adam's Pear

It is half term. I miss my art class. I have been studying a couple of artists. David Cheiftez and Trisha Adams. Bright, bold and bloody gorgeous painters.

Tim has been generous with his virus. I now have a minor version of it. I seem to have many mild illnesses recently maybe I need some sunshine.

Mum phoned. She is going to phone the nursing home in Blackheath. I was low on patience. Maybe I should had more to discourage her. She wasn't listening to me. I will try with more enthusiasm tomorrow. It does seem a long way to go to get a better menu choice.

Tim came home from work with a box of fruit and vegetables from Adam and Eve's Farm shop. Better than a bunch of flowers??? More practical. I am grateful really I am.



Adam's Pear
Watercolour


No comments:

Post a Comment