Pages

Thursday 14 February 2019

Thursday, 14th February 2019 - Daler Rowney Versus Winsor & Newton

I got a Valentine's card from a secret admirer left on my computer. I told Tim he had competition for my affections. He didn't seem concerned. I blame it on his cold addleing his senses.

And I got another one in the post. I think I can guess who from as it was addressed to Mum. It was very much appreciated.

There is nothing quite like the thrill of a parcel full of art materials arriving on your doorstep. Even if you have ordered them yourself.

How glorious it was the have some warm sunshine. The dead and droopy ferns around the pond are now added to the bonfire heap.

Due to bugs in the area the most we managed to rustle up this evening was a glass of rose, fish cakes and Tarzan.

I am hoping I am immunised from Tim's cold by close proximity to the grandchildren and theirs over the last week or so. Unless it has mutated.

Happy Valentine's Day to all those who wish to celebrate. Happy Thursday to those who don't.



Daler Rowney Versus Winsor & Newton
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment