Pages

Sunday 17 February 2019

Sunday, 17th February 2019 - Towards Robin's Wood

Due to fog on the roads my babysitting duties took me past midnight. I was going to have a nap whilst waiting the return of the Cabaret going duo but ended up greatly enjoying the sorting out the photos for my still life compositions.

While my tea was brewing I was gazing out the window and was entertained by the standoff between our black chicken and a pheasant.

Today I have been tired and a little grumpy. The Archers omnibus made me cry. The best medicine is a visit to a grandchild or two or three. They make you realise that life is really a joyful experience.

The weather has been glorious and a long walk should have been good therapy. I needed to lie down when I got home.

MY LIST OF TO DO ITEMS IS GETTING LONGER!!!! I have entered four paintings into an exhibition and partaking in South East Open Studios in June. I am tempted to enter the Hole Park en plein air event too.


Towards Robin's Wood
Watercolour




No comments:

Post a Comment