Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Wednesday, 15th August 2018 - Seals at Rye Harbour

My art group were painting en plein air today at Rye Harbour. I was delayed due to work commitments. It was a perfect day for painting when I arrived. Sadly a poorly attended event. Very few members were there. Not the place to go if you don't like painting boats. Another member went to the wrong harbour. Someone else decided there was nothing they wanted to paint and went home. I sat happily painting and retrieving my paper which kept getting caught by the wind and somersaulting into the mud. I had seals for company which was a rare treat. I had a good time and the bonus was I filled my petrol tank with cheap fuel from Jempsons.

It was the last Wednesday night Morris stand of the season. A very sad occasion. Which it wasn't due to the athletic dancing and joyous, if dark in places, singing.


Seals at Rye Harbour
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment