Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2018

Tuesday, 7th August 2018 - Sunflowers for Kath

Whilst I was ironing an immense number of shirts and blouses, even the ones with the holes in the armpits have been kept for gardening duties, Tim sorted out my guests mobile phone problems.

Sarah and I wandered the steamy streets of Cranbrook and refreshed ourselves with coffee and a shared bacon roll. Coop was beautiful in its coolness. I spent a long time studying the goods before heading back out into humid heat.

This evening we are off to see The Olivers' new home. We are back. We got a tour of the house, garden and coach house. In the garden we ate dinner under the umbrella which kept off the heat and then the rain. I am totally and utterly in love with their house. The black and white floor tiles in the hallway are just devine.


Sunflowers for Kath
Charcoal and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment