Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Tuesday, 14th August 2018 - Seagulls at Normans Bay

Another pair of perfectly poached eggs for bnb breakfast.

A business meeting took Tim to Pevensey Bay. I went for the ride and the lunch with Ewan and Chris. We had a warm windy walk on the beach.

It has been a shopping extravaganza of a day. We started in Aldi where the nappies and organic baby food pouches were a bargain. Guess who was on my mind? At B&Q we piled the boot of the car with plants to fill the deserted patches in the garden. In B&M, I was a virgin to this shop, I found a non stick frying pan. In Marks and Spencer I was told the jeans I was looking for were an old style. I was wearing a pair. Lastly to get a French stick for dinner from Tescos.

I came home to the comfort of Lucifer.


Seagulls at Normans Bay
Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment