Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

Friday, 17th August 2018 - Three Legs Brewery

Hetty and I had a go at bubble therapy. It just made us cross. I think we had the wrong attitude. We were both in a bit of a po-faced mood.

We arranged to meet Mike and Pippa at The Old Dairy Brewery. They were no where to be seen. I had got arrangements muddled. We were meant to be at The Three Legs Brewery. Back in the MG and 20 minutes later we were reunited. What a great place. It only opens three evening a week. Probably gives it some extra appeal a long with the beer, lovely venue and very jolly bar staff.

I am now suffering internally from getting fish and chips on the way home and consuming far too much. Oh and I had cheese at the brewery. Only myself to blame damn it.

Friday, 17th August 2018 - Three Legs Brewery, Pen and Watercolour

Three Legs Brewery
Pen and Watercolour


No comments:

Post a Comment