Pages

Monday 6 August 2018

Monday, 6th August 2018 - Precarious Perch

Hetty and I visited Mum. I was pleased to find her partially dressed. Hetty whirled from there to Tescos. She cheered me up no end.

A friend of mine was talking about reducing micro managing. I discussed this with Harriet. Today Bella has been unwell. She may have a temperature. We don't have a thermometer nor does Harriet. At 6.30pm I drove to Tescos and bought a thermometer, two types of Calpol and some Lucazade. I didn't realise what I had done until I was thanked for the gifts and a mention of micro managing. Whoops. I should take my own advice. But I did feel better and less worried for knowing that Bella can be monitored. Step back Grandma.

I collected the eggs as the sun was setting. One chicken was in the hen house and the youngters up the Mulberry Tree.


Precarious Perch
Watercolour
140lb Rough

No comments:

Post a Comment