Pages

Friday 10 August 2018

Friday, 10th August 2018 - Hetty

Today has been delightful and uneventful. I have done nothing of interest to anyone but myself.

Answering the questions on yesterday's blog. The book is Eat That Frog, Get More Of The Important Things Done Today by Brian Tracy. I have been reading it for a while and it is meant to stop me procrastinating and sort out my disorganised life. Not happened yet. You can read more than 15 minutes a day I think that was a minimum suggestion and it doesn't have to be at night I don't think. The idea is that you do the thing you don't want to do first in the day then it is over and done with. There is also a lot about list making and planning. I find that the lists I write don't get completed. You add what you haven't done to the next days list. Mine just gets longer and longer.

This evening I have challenged myself with Hetty. The first has gone in the bin. The second I am disclosing.


Hetty
Charcoal

1 comment:

  1. Well worth disclosing and I can really see Harriet in Hetty x

    ReplyDelete