Pages

Saturday 1 November 2014

Saturday, 1st November 2014 - Early Birds

While filling the bird feeder yesterday some of the nuts missed. While my morning mug of tea was brewing I watched the magpies gathering them up for me.

I was meant to be helping with the building works today but my excuse is there was not enough room for me as well as Brett, Tim, a pile of plasterboard, a heap of tools and a mountain of insulation - so I watched the ends of some pipes in case they leaked air or water. They did neither.

It was another mighty warm day. I took my Kindle and lounged for a bit in the garden.

We went for an early evening drink at The Bell and Jorrocks with Nick, Tony, Wendy, Alan (Mary was puppy sitting Millie their new addition at home), Tim, Nick again (he went and came back) and Suzy before heading home for soupy stew and a rather flat but tasty homemade loaf of bread.



Early Birds
Watercolour
Gesso on Mountboard

1 comment:

  1. What is this crazy painting?!hope it feels as good as it looks when we come and visit tomorrow ☺ also hoping for more warmth so we can join you for a little garden lounge.

    ReplyDelete