Pages

Friday 31 October 2014

Friday, 31st October 2014 - Hottest Halloween

It has been reported to be the hottest October 31st since records began. I took advantage and ate my lunch outside and read my Kindle storing in the suns rays for the long cold winter months ahead.

I had a 'day of duties' as my Mum refers to a day of domestic jobs.

My guests have eaten the brownie I made, and so has Tim.

I am delighted that Harriet has been thoroughly spoilt by Brett today with a trip to Emma Hellier in Bexhill for hair and nails - without the girls. Well deserved my lovely - looking even more gorgeous.

It is far too early to be thinking about Christmas....unless it is time to book The Santa Special on the steam railway for Hetty and Bella with Great Grandma ... feeling a little bit excited.


Hottest Halloween
Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

2 comments:

  1. Lovely sky and yes what a mighty warm day! We were having alfresco beach fish n chips n ice cream at nearly 5pm in our t shirts! I thought you made brownispes so that you and dad didn't eat them?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely sky with festive clawing branches. Will and I are returning from a Hallows Eve party in Wales, looking forward to the Santa Special even though the Ice Witch will creep me out xx

    ReplyDelete