Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

Friday, 14th November 2014 - Astilbe & Sorrel Delivery

It was work for me this morning. I managed admirably - nothing raw or burnt. An excellent start to the day.

I have had a few of deliveries today - one delivering Christmas PJ's for Hetty and Bella (shhh) Another was sample worktops. Tim and I like the more expensive oak - we are thinking about that one.

My best delivery was a surprise of a bunch of beautiful flowers from Sophie at Astilbe & Sorrel with a touching message from Tom. Thank you they are really very lovely and special.

There are some quince at the bottom of the painting just because I like them. They are now in a pheasant stew.


Astilbe & Sorrel Delivery
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

Tim did some painting as I 'fart-arseing' about. I did get to paint Harriet's art room wall later but could not continue with the mist coating as the plaster is still drying. The paint peels of if one is too keen with ones painting. Best wait then.



Just Like This
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

1 comment: