Pages

Sunday 30 November 2014

Sunday, 30th November 2014 - Liquid Amber Leaves

I had a slow start to the day. I was still in my dressing gown when the Tescos delivery arrived. And only half dressed when The Evans' turned up. But fully dressed when Tim's brother David came for lunch. And still fully clothed for tea and chocolate fairies with Lindsey.

This afternoon us girls cleared leaves in the garden and played with our laughing hen while the boys continued with house renovations. We now have the side of the stairs filled in which makes a very convenient Hetty/Bella sized slide. This makes coming downstairs much speedier.

Tim and I met Tony and Wendy at The Woodcock for an early evening drink. I felt it was time to start practising for the festive season so I had port and lemonade - twice.


Liquid Amber Leaves
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

1 comment: