Pages

Saturday 8 November 2014

Saturday, 8th November 2014 - If Only I had Milk

My Carnival tulips are planted in pots as well as some hyacinths - why I bought hyacinths when I don't like them is a mystery.

We had delivery of a post driver today - we can now fence in or out chickens and in the near future grandchildren (from the road and dangers of ponds).

I ran out of milk which was a bit like torture not being able to have copious mugs of tea.

A man came from CarpetRight - we did arrange the appointment. He has measured up for bedroom and stair carpets. Very exciting.

Bob the Plasterer phoned today to let us know he will be arriving at 7.30am on Monday. More excitement.

A trip to Tescos this evening to get much needed milk supplies followed by a quick trip to see Mike and Pippa and check on their building situation - looking good and very muddy.

This evening we watched The Best Exotic Hotel Marigold - what a wonderful film.



If Only I had Milk
Watercolour
Watercolour Paper


1 comment: