Pages

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Wednesday, 5th November 2014 - Night Inspection

A chicken house was delivered today - two very big flat packs - Tom we miss you!!! We were very brave putting it together in the temperature dropping weather.

We nipped over to see Mike and Pippa's building works. It makes me feel so much better than there are others on the planet experiencing the same extension dilemmas.

The house smelt of the strawberry jam I made this morning. This evening it is spiced banana chutney. What a domestic angel I am.

Got to go as The Apprentice is just about to start. Tim is at Morris practice so I have the television to myself. Lovely.



Night Inspection
Pen with Watercolour
Recycled Card

1 comment:

  1. Nice pic. I will play the game of spot the dog with the girls in the morning with this ☺ the apprentice people were in Canterbury today, we are practically famous now!

    ReplyDelete