Pages

Sunday 2 November 2014

Sunday, 2nd November 2014 - Great Aunty and Great Nieces

The Evans' came over today bringing five pots for my spring bulbs. A rainy morning prevented outdoor play. Bella liked to open the door and check the status of the weather at frequent intervals.

Lindsey came for mint tea and a play. She got a cuddly goodbye.

Hetty and Bella were playing with some sticks in the garden. Bella got hers caught in her wellington which made her go round in circles. She said she was dancing. A very funny sight. Maybe it was one of those moments you had to be there to appreciate.

Tim and I ate homemade curry (two types) while watching Dr Who on Iplayer - I do love the Cybermen - they scare me to bits.


Great Aunty and Great Nieces
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

1 comment:

  1. Ahh it was a lovely day even if I am a bit stressy at the moment!

    ReplyDelete