Pages

Sunday 23 November 2014

Sunday, 23rd November 2014 - A Tangle of Evans'

This morning I made a vegetable flan with pastry and everything.

My Tescos man spent a lot of time manually ticking off my chilled goods as he was a basket short - a check in his van and he found it behind number 46. Thank goodness for that.

It has rained all day.

Brett has been back to work on the house. Hetty and Bella helped me pot up my mincemeat while consuming many Baby Bel decorated with Christmas characters. Tim was a little surprised to find that Bella named the persimmon.

I really need to get some new playdough.

This afternoon Chris and Ewen called in on their way back from their cottage at the coast. We headed down to The Bull for a couple of beers and g&t's while the jacket potatoes baked. The flan was ok but I am still not a great fan.

We watched the film Hancock this evening. That is just the way I fly in my dreams.



A Tangle of Evans'
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture, as usual! Your flan looked lovely and I am sure we can rejuvenate the playdoh with some vegetable oil ☺

    ReplyDelete