Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Wednesday, 1st August 2012 - Too Tired to Wash

Evening

Tim brought me multiple mugs of tea this morning. Shame the first one was cold otherwise I would have got up before 10am. It was very naughty but very nice too. Then I had to have a bath and get dressed. It was a very stressful morning.

Well done Mr Wiggins. I enjoyed watching the cycling dashing between all three bnb rooms. I think the olympics is improving my athleticism no end. Monday I wanted to do show jumping. Yesterday athletics with a bit of swimming. Today the cycling looks rather enticing. Tomorrow???

I did a bit of frantic gardening while waiting for guests to arrive.

It was the last evening of Morris dancing for the season at The Castle Inn. Some very fine dancing followed by sandwiches and song. A rather late night which will be followed by an early morning. Hence just a pen and ink this evening without any watercolour.




Too Tired to Wash
Pen and Ink
Gerstaecker Paper 140lb not

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same with the Olympics, I think I might re-start hockey if there's a team.

    The Morris season has seemed to fly by, mind you so has the past 18 months...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too.... Do you fancy entering the double skulls with me next olympics Kate? They have lightweight or heavyweight sections so there should be something to suit regardless of whether or not we were dieting at the time.

    ReplyDelete