Pages

Saturday 11 August 2012

Saturday, 11th August 2012 - Sickness at The Holt

You would have thought that having a late start due to guests liking a relaxed time for breakfast I would have been terribly well organised. But no. I was still rushing around like a headless chicken. Getting spattered by my over enthusiastic eggs and fusing my mascaraed eyelashes together due to blinking from the heat thrown out from opening the oven.

I painted a card for Alan and Mary to thank them for our charming night out.




Morris was looking rather unwell and needed a trip to the vets. £58.83 later and we left hoping for a speedy recovery so we don't have to go back for a while.

Tim has got potato blight. It has not affected the potatoes just the leaves. We had some for dinner and they were very tasty.



Sickness at The Holt
Watercolour
SAA Paper 140lb not

No comments:

Post a Comment