Pages

Saturday 25 August 2012

Saturday, 25th August 2012 - A Bit Teary

yes, Yes, YES.

I have painted, framed and labelled my pictures for The Weald of Kent Art Exhibition.

Now I will be able to concentrate on my diary a bit more.....for you Sarah!

There is a preview tomorrow evening 7-9 pm for friends and family. We will be there if anyone would like to join us. It is in the Tenterden Town Hall.

Lindsey and I went to see Dad this afternoon. We were told he seems to be improving albeit very slowly and that they did not think he would. Maybe it would have been told a little sooner. I suppose it was a bit of a clue that they asked if he wanted to be resuscitated but sometimes it is difficult to see that which is directly in front of you. I told him he has to get well so he can meet his new great grandchild in March. No pressure Dad.



A Bit Teary
Watercolour
SAA Paper 140lb not

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Kate..... I am looking forward very much to seeing your art show work. Are we plebs allowed in tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete