Pages

Thursday 16 August 2012

Thursday, 16th August 2012 - Coffee Working Coffee

Tesco delivered my shopping for me this morning as I have guests in again. I now pay a monthly one off amount and can have as many deliveries as I want. Yes, the catch is you have to spend £40 - not too difficult to achieve.

I met up with Sarah (I saw you yesterday), Pippa (still not met Bertie), Sally (who came later so we had a second drink, then Jane (more coffee). We only had two each really. We sat in the sun, then under the umbrellas due to a sudden shower, then the sun returned. We had a mighty fine gossip.

This afternoon/evening I finished my oil painting for the exhibition. Yippee. I have sent a photo to Harriet for criticism as there is still time for minor corrections. I have set it up in front of Tim so he can admire it. Not my best work but not my worst. I am reasonably happy with it. I think it will look better framed.




Coffee Working Coffee
Pen and Ink with Watercolour wash
SAA Paper 140lb not

1 comment:

  1. I love your figures now and think you get better and better at catching the characters so that they are very recognisable, even without faces

    I must come over and see your finished painting - which may not be quite finished - two more to go now?

    ReplyDelete