Pages

Friday 10 August 2012

Friday, 10th August 2012 - Hospital Two

What a fine day of sunshine we have had in Kent.

Not sure what has happened to the diary but it seems to have filled up with bed and breakfast guests. I have some days off next week which will be very much needed for me to complete my three paintings for the Weald of Kent Art Group Exhibition which seems to be looming. Oh dear.

I ventured over to East Sussex to see my Dad who has moved from The Conquest to Rye Memorial Hospital for rehabilitation. He is still very poorly and very agitated about not getting better quicker. The nurse was lovely and explained that it would take a while yet which seem to make him a little happier. Poor old Dad. We wish you better very soon.


Hospital Two
Watercolour
SAA Paper 140lb not

No comments:

Post a Comment