Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Wednesday, 15th August 2012 - Working Lunch

Hartley Dyke Coffee House invited all the local bed and breakfasts along for a free lunch and bring a friend. Sarah took me as her friend. We had quiche and salad starting with coffee and followed by coffee/tea. There were a few people I knew and even more that Sarah knew. It was concerning to see such a large number. No wonder bookings are on the thin side with all the competition.

This afternoon, late afternoon, I started my oil painting for the WOK art show which is fast approaching. I think it will have to be open framed as it wont be dry in time. Hopefully I will like it enough to exhibit. All a bit daunting. My choice though so I should not complain......but I will. Poor Tim.


Working Lunch 
Watercolour
SAA Paper 140lb not

1 comment:

  1. How local is local? Weren't you both invited?

    I wish you all the best with the WOK exhibition, I'm very intrigued to see what delights you'll have created.

    Love,

    Tom
    xxx

    ReplyDelete