Pages

Saturday 18 August 2012

Saturday, 18th August 2012 - Present in Spirit

Following breakfasts and changeovers I left Tim in charge of new guests checking-in and went to see Dad.

On the way I called in at the framers in Tenterden. Complete waste of time. I feel a bit of panic setting in as the handing in day is Sunday week. Tim is keeping me calm. Just.

The hot weather caused the majority of people in the South East to descend upon Camber causing long and boring queues into Rye. A side effect being sunburn to my right arm. Harriet, Brett and Hetty visited Dad too. Lindsey and Felicity were there. Dad is feeling better - I never thought that would happen a week ago! Mum phoned four times while we were there. Somehow we got the sense she was feeling a little left out. She was too hot and dizzy to drive. By the time we left the hospital the traffic was flying along so Hetty was able to play with the stones at Great Grandma's house much to Mum's delight.

It has left me with a rather sad feeling about my parents as to their future.



Present in Spirit
Pen and Ink with Watercolour
SAA paper 140lb not

No comments:

Post a Comment