Pages

Monday 20 August 2012

Monday, 20th August 2012 - Many Apologies

Sarah, Pippa, Kath and I met at The Ewe and Lamb in Rolvenden Layne for our book group to discuss Hotel on the Corner of Better and Sweet. Kath and I enjoyed it but I am not sure about the others.

They had free wi-fi so I was able to download the book chosen by Sarah, Tiny Sunbirds Far Away, onto my Kindle then and there.

Sarah requested that I did my picture of them outside the pub as we were sitting in the dark and she thought the lighting would be a nice challenge for me. Sorry I was unable to take up my challenge. 1) Tim was in bed when I got home so I could not turn the light on to find my paper and paints that are in my studio at the end of our bedroom, 2) it is too late and I need to go to bed. 


Many Apologies
Pen
Copier Paper

2 comments:

  1. Oh how disappointing - but I suppose we were a bit too late home really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sketch though, I'm trying to decide if the order is Sarah-Kath-Pippa or Kath-Sarah-Pippa. I bet you're saving quite a lot by buying the e-book rather than paperback, both money and trees. Go super-Mum! I often wonder what the impact on the environment of making a Kindle is... x

    ReplyDelete