Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Wednesday, 5th December 2018 - Herbie After His Egg

Herbie dislikes trips out in the car. I had him while Harriet dropped the girls at school. He hadn't had breakfast so I made him a boiled egg and soldiers. He found you can't drink the egg, but bread dipped in the yolk was good, the shell was not such a great success. We had a fine time.

I have work again today inbetween wrapping presents.

This afternoon Hetty and Bella were singing carols with the school at Benenden Hospital. I slipped in. They had a wonderful tree which Herbie and I admired. Dr Hilary Jones (you know the morning TV doctor) tried to engage with us, Herbie gave him a Paddington stare and I wondered about wind blown state. The press people took photos of us - I wish they hadn't. It wasn't my best celebrity moment.


Herbie After His Egg
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment