Pages

Thursday 6 December 2018

Thursday, 6th December 2018 - Advent Calendar

I got an exciting parcel in the post from The Elves. It was a Cath Kidston advent calendar. It was from a very big Elf called Tom who had noticed my whinge about not having one. How lovely. I am going to smell gorgeous.

It took a while for me to get to see Mum today as Tescos and Waitrose crossed my path first. I now have cranberries stashed in the freezer. Mum is being fortified with antibiotics. She was full of frustrations. I arrived at lunchtime to find her eating pureed food. The nurse refusing to give her this has left. She must have more influence over the new one. It looked pretty unappetising and totally unnecessary. BUT you try telling her she is quite capable of chewing a bit of broccoli.

As I type I am baby sitting my grandchildren. At the moment it is all peaceful and fingers crossed it stays that way I don't think I could cope with all three at once. This is a rare occasion. I hope Mr and Mrs Evans have a good night out.


Advent Calendar
Pen and Watercolour


No comments:

Post a Comment