Pages

Sunday 23 December 2018

Sunday, 23rd December 2018 - Christmas Tissues

I rather like Tonbridge. Tim and I strolled the High Street to deliver the last of the Christmas cards before returning the the house by the river for breakfast and copious amounts of rehydrating tea. Thank you for the sleepover.

We hit Tunbridge Wells with a million other shoppers. Our car was there so it was necessary to return. We found what we needed. June and Barry were home so we popped in. We were greeted with bucks fizz, coffee (I needed that) pastries (I really needed them) and toast (I didn't need but really wanted). What a marvelous way to reinvigorate before heading to Sainsburys.

Aroound about 6.35pm I had a Snowball (with a touch of gin) I think these are more of an afternoon drink as they are sweet and would go nicely with a piece of Stollen.

Our kitchen smells of sugar/cider roasted ham.

Harriet knows me so well.


Christmas Tissues
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment