Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

Thursday, 27th December 2018 - Mist Near Hartley

What a lovely way to spend a morning at Little Holt. Brett made proper from scratch waffles and coffee while we opened our presents. I am very delighted with the present from my children. They are taking me to see the Full Monty in Canterbury. How spoilt am I .... but I deserve it.

We had a sibling meeting this afternoon with Mum. It must be lovely to have us altogether. I wonder if she feels this?

Sarah and Nigel entertained us this afternoon with exercise followed by refreshments. This was a delay in previous arrangeent due to Sarah having some nasty virus/bug I didn't want to share with her.

Tonight it is Tom's last night with us. It has been too too short and I will miss him terribly. I don't think he understands this attachment.


Mist Near Hartley
Charcoal and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment