Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Tuesday, 4th December 2018 - Teatime at Little Holt

I am drinking Hendricks and Fever Tree Mediterranean Tonic water - it looks so pretty and tastes even better.

What a day I have had. It has been a wondrous day and I still have dinner of reduced beetroot felafel to eat with Tim when he has finished webinaring.

My 'buoyant in the morning' husband' woke me with joyous mentions of the sunrise and moon. I couldn't see it from my side of the bed but took his word for it.

We had book group. How fantastic is that!!! It has been seven months since our last one. We are all well and healthy and back to reading. We had coffee and lunch at Little Montalbaniano's in Tenterden. I have missed these get-togethers very much and am delighted we are back. Thank you Sarah for the 'proper' book.

I am listening to Roisin O'Farrell while painting and typing. She is teaching me how to paint in oils and is the most patient and dedicated person to her art. I am being told how to become an artist....do the work!!!. Fair enough.

Just a addendum - I love my family being next door. They need more space so I need to make the most of them being there for now.


Teatime at Little Holt
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment