Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Monday, 3rd December 2018 - Coffee Aftermath

Woohoo I cooked poached eggs and sausages (not my idea of a charming breakfast) for my guest. I was so delightful that I even gave him a lift to Benenden Girls School where he was working. I didn't get a tip!!!

I drove to where the asparagus is sold - now it is Christmas trees and the most beautiful wreaths. I met with Pippa, Lesley and June. I was delighted to see Linda there too. After a wander around The Three French Hens Brocante we descended upon Sissinghurst Gardens. You can get a coffee and a very nice cheese scone with friends where they sell the plants. 

This evening it was our Christmas party at my art class. We painted then ate sausage rolls and tarts off paper plates while discussing our work. It was lovely. I finished my painting of Venice, or so I thought....Caroline suggested I sanded out a rather bright section. Of course she is right and I will.


Coffee Aftermarth
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment