Pages

Sunday 2 December 2018

Sunday, 2nd December 2018 - The Star, Rolvenden

It is Sunday. I set my alarm. Otherwise I am a lazy lummox and will slob around until midday in my dressing gown. At the time of typing I wish I hadn't set my alarm and was still in my pj's. But that would have not been cordial for Tony and Wendy when walking the fields of Rolvenden. We walked from Benenden to Rolvenden surreptitiously passing by The Star to check on the status of the football. There was a free table near the window and away from the big screen which looked too inviting not to take. I had a Magners and a rose wine and feeling most relaxed.

Also the Tescos drivers have seen me too many times in my night attire that it may have been noted on their systems. Today I was fully dressed. Tick to me.

It is Sunday. We have curry tonight. Tim found the recipe and I have cooked it. I just hope that while we eat Dr Who is better entertainment than last week and the week before.

I think I am feeling rather grumpy today.


The Star, Rolvenden
Pen and Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment