Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

Monday, 13th October 2014 - Then There was Light

....and it rained all night. Which was a short one. Tim was up at 4am ish with an idea for his Technical Symposium. The light was on - and you know what I am like about light at night. Luckily I managed to sneak in a doze this afternoon.

The works on the house are coming along. More plumbing today and not a leak in sight. Excellent. I had my bucket ready just in case.

This evening I went to my art class. We are experimenting with Frottage (you can look it up too, I had to). I did not think I was going to enjoy it but had a great time. It was large and expressive. And got the expected comments from Tim - he really has no understanding sometimes.


Frottage
Graphite Pencil
A2 Cartridge Paper

Tom has had his first day at work (name the company Tom please?). We are very proud parents and he seems to think it will all be good. Well done my lovely. Still miss you. I am having to drink alone!!!

Our showering facilities are interesting at present. We have a shower but the ceiling and walls have been removed ready for new ones to go in. I mentioned to Tim is was a little unpleasant showering in the dark in the morning. I now have light!!!


Then There was Light
Quink Ink
Recycled Card

1 comment:

  1. Is that Frottage the fottage you looked up? I'm pleased you enjoyed yourself, have you found a new post-art wine friend?
    I had to have a beer or two by myself tonight whilst Will was at the gym. I will always miss you!
    Looking forward to seeing the completed house at Christmas!! xx

    ReplyDelete