Pages

Saturday 18 October 2014

Saturday, 18th October 2014 - Sticker Entertainment

I am watching a rather frightening Dr Who (all alone) while blogging so excuse any mistakes.

Great Grandma came by taxi this morning to Benenden. After a mug of tea with sweeteners, Harriet, Hetty, Bella and I took Great Grandma to Tenterden. Hetty is now the owner of some lovely furry lined red boots, we played at the park in the sun, had lunch at Cafe Rouge - very very very slow service and the little girls held out very patiently.

I took Mum home - she is very fit and able. The new McCarthy and Stone homes in Cranbrook will be perfect for her. She just has to be very brave and move. We took a drive-by so she could have an idea of where they were. I think she liked it.

I came home to find my dinner ready for me pie and bread and butter pudding with cream. Thank you so much my gorgeous Harriet.

Brett is making great strides with their new home. The rot in the floor is not nearly as bad as it first looked.

I am missing Tom. He is missing his nieces. Only ten weeks until Christmas when we hope we will all be together.



Sticker Entertainment
Pen
HP Watercolour Paper



1 comment:

  1. I like the slow addition of faces, this should continue :-) Yes I do miss my nieces and mum and sister very much!! xx

    ReplyDelete