Pages

Thursday 16 October 2014

Thursday, 16th October 2014 - Hetty and Bella

No guests last night meant my eyes opened voluntarily rather than being forced by an alarm.

I headed over to Canterbury where I spent a rather wonderful afternoon and evening with The Evans'. The streets of Canterbury provided much entertainment for Bella who was closely followed by Hetty, in and out of shop doorways, peering into windows and round and round the bollards. It was my idea that we took the girls into Primark which was an experience. Harriet did tell me she does not take the girls shopping - very sensible. They got everywhere very quickly for such small people. At least Bella is still portable when she is having a paddy.

This evening Harriet and I went kitchen sink shopping - very disappointing lack of suitable sinks but we had a lovely time in Asda without having to worry about little ones. Small things and great pleasures. We talked about Harriet's ideas for her future art - very exciting for her and us.

Back home to watch the ever increasing Ebola outbreak on the news - how will that one turn out I wonder? Horrid virus.

Hetty putting her pocket money from Grandma in her piggy bank


Hetty
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper



Bella loves her animals and spends a lot of time carrying as many as possible from table to floor to table. I suggested she put them in a bag. Obviously a silly suggestion by her adamant 'No".


Bella
Pen with watercolour
Watercolour Paper





No comments:

Post a Comment