Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

Friday, 17th October 2014 - Spring Preparations

Tim is spending the weekend in Atlanta - I hope the Ebola restrictions do not hinder his travel.

It is quite odd today. I have no Tom, he is a week into his new job and seems to be taking it to a duck to water - well done my gorgeous boy. I have no guests - so loads of spare time. No Tim - already mentioned. All very very quiet here at The Holt - 14 years of occupancy today.

I found a delivery note from yesterday on our doormat. A parcel had been left 'by the back door under all the plumbing paraphernalia' I had been informed. It was a box of spring bulbs. My sweet peas I planted two weeks ago have started to emerge. They will need lots of trimming.



Spring Preparations
Watercolour

No comments:

Post a Comment