Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Wednesday, 25th June 2014 - Canine Garment Alternation

After serving my guests with fruit salad, tea and coffee I drove over to Canterbury. Brett had forgotten to leave the car seats behind so Harriet, Hetty, Bella and I caught the bus to Whitstable. Hetty had a haircut. We spent a happy hour or so playing in the sun on the beach. Bella spent a lot of time sending pebbles splashing into the sea. It was hot enough for naked play and ice-creams. The bus journey and walk home were a bit hot and tiring.

This evening Tim was dancing at The Peacock and I decided to support him even though it led to another late night.

Steve and Alan played some lovely music with a bit of singing. Badger Alan's dog chewed a hole in the top I had purchased from Whitstable that very day.


Canine Garment Alteration
Watersoluble Pen
A5 Card

No comments:

Post a Comment