Pages

Saturday 14 June 2014

Saturday, 14th June 2014 - Bubbles

Guests go.......

The Evans' Family are here today. Brett disappeared with a horizontal pair of garage doors that turned vertical by the end of the day. The garage is looking rather beautiful. I am tempted to move into it now the wiring and plumbing is going in. It would make a fantastic studio but I am still holding out a slight hope that I will get one in the south side of the garden.

I bought Hetty some Paddington books. He seems to get an awful lot of disappointments during his adventures. I am sure he didn't when I was a child. Hetty loved them with a furrowed brow. Takes a lot of concentration a new story.

Bella has a rather disgusting 'old man' cough which is making her very attached to Harriet. We visited Great Grandma in Winchelsea and covered her in ice lolly and chocolate biscuits. Mum's white blouse shows every stain to its full potential.

Mum has had her surgery on her Melanoma cancelled for the second time with now new date given. Not good news but hopefully a few phone calls from Lindsey will get things sorted.

....guests arrive.

Tim and I went to Gay's 50th (good vintage) birthday party at Gibson's Barn. I did think the bunting made the marquee look lovely. Good wine/food/company. Si looked mighty fine considering his internal eye stitches. Back home to find a welcome note from our guests requesting breakfast at 9.30am - very considerate after a late night.

Sorry about the robotic arms Hetty.


Bubbles
Pen with Watercolour
Recycled Card

1 comment:

  1. Bunting always adds something a bit special. I hope Bella is recovered, I look forward to seeing you all again. Probably won't see them until after Glastonbury, we've got Derren Brown soon too!
    I guess the bubble machine is still working and being enjoyed.
    Tom xx

    ReplyDelete