Pages

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Tuesday, 17th June 2014 - Edible Bouquet and Hetty

I tried to speed myself up this morning so I could get myself over to Canterbury and my girls but I still did not make it much before (or even after 12.30).

I had a wonderful afternoon. A trip to the park, then went to The Good Shed and watched trains while eating cake and Harriet ran around after Bella. Then off to the shops and time to go back for tea and then I came home. I was meant to be helping Harriet taking it easy. I think we did too much.

My granddaughers are a complete and utter delight. I love them so very much.


Edible Bouquet and Hetty
Pen with Watercolour
A5 Recycled Card

Tim is going away tomorrow so we decided to spend some quality time together at The Kitty Fisher.

I mentioned I needed a new camera - mine does not charge, goes off when it likes and has a nasty black mark in the middle of the lens. I got an email from Tesco - they are sending me a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment