Pages

Sunday 15 June 2014

Sunday, 15th June 2014 - Beer Break and Sissinghurst

Happy Father's Day to Dad - I miss you very much.

After some sleep I managed to get myself out of bed and serve a delightful breakfast. It does help that it is light, warm and the birds sing - sometimes a little loudly.

Brett arrived and busied himself with the garage under the watchful eye of Tim.

Tim and I met with Nick, Suzy, the youthful Annie, and a little later Lindsey to listen to Soul Alchemy (I just go for Barry) play at The Woolpack. A little early for drinking so I just had a small cider or two.



Beer Break
Pen with Watercolour
A5 Recycled Card

Tony and Wendy came to collect us for a private tour (cos I was 50) of Sissinghurst Gardens. Tim made us a little Margarita as Wendy missed out at my birthday party. The cocktail waiter got sidetracked. Off to the gardens. It was wonderful without anyone there and really interesting to have an expert guide. Thank you Wendy.



Sissinghurst
Pen with Watercolour
A5 Recycled Card

Tony was on taxi duty. Very much appreciated Tony. We followed up the garden with a very very good Indian at the Biddenden in Biddenden - the name eludes me at present. Tim had a Taste card so we got 50% off but not drinks, king prawns, poppadums and ice-cream please note. Gram Spice that is the one.

I go to bed very happy and full.

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't side-tracked so much as it was recommended I don't make any more cocktails... Also unless you have plans for the day it's never too early to drink xx

    ReplyDelete