Pages

Friday 13 June 2014

Friday, 13th June 2014 - Chicken Watch

Hello

I have been absent for a few months. It was really due to Tom being home and having not much need to blog my day which I now realise was my way of keeping in contact with him while he is away.

Tom has gone again.

My need to contact him through my blog has returned. How I miss my son.

So much to tell but I will keep it simple and go back just a few days.

Sarah and I went on a boat trip (was it only yesterday) at Newenden. Nice boat, even nicer ice-cream

We have lost a chicken. She really really wanted to escape and kept getting out. We kept putting her back. But her last escape was once too many. She has probably been a meal for a fox or stolen by a neighbour - you can make your own deductions.

Here is Tim taking the morning shift waiting for her to come out from under the hedge. I loved that hen.

 I will be back tomorrow - unlike my chicken.


Chicken Watch
Pen with watercolour
Recycled Card



3 comments:

  1. Hi Mum :-) Thanks for the update, sorry to hear the chicken went. Which one was it? Hopefully it found some friends in the woods. I had some pistachio ice cream yesterday and it was lovely too! Not in a boat though...
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Kate! Sorry about the chicky :( xx

    ReplyDelete