Pages

Friday 27 June 2014

Friday, 27th June 2014 - Trees, Mist and Hogweed at 5am

I have had my sleep disrupted a lot this week. This morning I was up at 4.15am so I was prepared to take Tim to Staplehurst Station for an ASHRAE trip to Seattle.

Back home for a changeover and more washing up.

I collected a box of pottery from Katie Brinsley in Hawkhurst to sell to my guests. I like the small bottle with butterflies on very much.

I was worried about Tom after hearing about the tragic death of a 26 year old at Glastonbury - I could not settle until I had had a reassuring text from him. He was just about to have a shower!!!

This evening is was just me - and my guests.



Trees, Mist and Hogweed at 5am
Texture Paste and Watercolour
Clairefontaine 140lb rough

No comments:

Post a Comment