Pages

Thursday 19 June 2014

Thursday, 19th June 2014 - Fujifilm F660 EXR

I woke up alone. Tim will return to me tomorrow.

It was a pretty busy morning. I had a need to put roses on the breakfast table this morning which included some delightful little black beetles to chase around and remove, then breakfasts for guests (I still seem to get in a bit of a muddly panic), Tescos (the driver had a need to tell me all about his new van and how he could not drive it under our trees as it may get scratched), Robert returning the bunting (including a bottle of bonus red wine), phone calls to Mum (her operation is all booked after two cancellations), to Harriet and from Tim, also checking and paying for our twelve new windows. Brett arrived and by the end of today he has nearly nearly nearly finished the garage. We can start stripping, ripping and rebuilding maybe on Saturday.

I took a trip to Tescos - they must think I really like them - to collect my lovely new camera. I just have to read the instruction booklet, watch the CD so I can learn how to use it. Tom is home on Monday!?! Done it! Here is the first photo.

Just off the check what is happening with the football.




Fujifilm F660 EXR
Pen with Watercolour
A5 Recycled Card

1 comment:

  1. I think you should be able to get used to the camera quite quickly if you just have a play around, just make sure you don't press the button with a bin next to it and you'll be fine!
    I've been getting into the football too, really enjoyed the Ghana - Germany game last night.
    xx

    ReplyDelete